Seeking Exceptional Buyers Agents!
Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and Curaytor CRM. Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments. Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis. Show homes to pre-qualified clients. Write and negotiate clients to contract offers. Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database. Effectively communicate with the management team. Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Valid Minnesota real estate license.
- Minimum 1 year experience and 3 transactions closed.
- Must maintain a reliable vehicle and means of transportation at all times.
- Exceptional phone skills/experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of motivation to succeed.
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues.
Aggressive commission structure. This position will be based out of our Andover, MN office. Message for more info
Who we are
It's my goal to create unbelievable home buying and selling experiences that our clients can enjoy and believe in. I measure my success not in the number of listings or transactions I’ve made, but in the satisfaction of my clients. After all, this process should be all about them and not the agent!